Accessories - HYT->
DMR for Mobiles
Duplexer - Filters
HYT - Analogue
HYT - Mobiles or Base
Repeaters & Systems
New Products ...
All Products ...
:: X1e Executive Digital Portable Radio
Return to the Product List
X1e Executive Digital Portable Radio
10 Units in Stock
Manufactured by: HYTERA
Add to Cart:
Power 1 - 4 watts, with GPS, with mandown,DMR Tier II and analogue conventional mode，With Li-ion Batter(1800mAh)
The X1 Series is built to the DMR Standard and is rich in features for both voice and data communication. The design is approved to rigorous IP67 and MIL-STD 810 testing. The Hytera-patented pseudo-trunking maximizes channel usage. Key features such as man down, vibration, a dedicated emergency button, and the large color display make this an ideal solution for mission critical
communications. The radio’s slim size enables a user to carry it covertly
in a pocket or belt clip. The X1 Series also comes standard with a GPS chip that allows the radio to integrate with Hytera SmartDispatch or other 3rd party GPS dispatching software.
Included • Li-Ion Battery • MCU Rapid-rate Charger • Power Adapter • Antenna
Detachable Earpiece with Transparent Acoustic Tube EHN22
Carrying Case Belt Clip PCN005
Programming Cable (USB Port) PC45
Wireless Push To Talk POA47
• Versatile Voice Calls The intelligent signaling of the X1 Series radios support various voice call types, including Private Call, Group Call , All Call and Emergency Call.
• Bluetooth X1 Series Radios can connect to Bluetooth to earpieces using the Hytera wireless PTT Accessory.
• Expansion Ports This allows third parties to develop accessory and applications via front and rear port of the mobile.
• GPS Positioning Supports viewing of GPS positioning information and sending of GPS text message.
• Vibration Vibration alerts the user of voice calls and text messages.
• Software Upgradeable Upgradeable software enables new features without buying a new radio; X1 Series radios can also be switched into DMR trunking modes with corresponding trunking license applied in the same hardware.
• IP67 Protection The Ingress Protection reaches IP67 (6: Totally protected against dust; 7: Protected against the effects of immersion up to 1m for 30 minutes). It’s the highest IP level for land-based wireless radio application.
• Ease of Use Easy to use with the rugged body as thin as 18mm, professional wireless headsets or collar microphone, palm controller and flexible antenna.
• Rugged & Reliable Complies with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards and passes HALT (Highly Accelerated Life Test).
• Large Color Display X1p has a 1.8” TFT LCD display (65536 colors), allowing good visibility even in strong sunlight and the ability to view 4 lines of status messages.
• Advanced Signaling Supports multiple advanced analog signaling modes, including HDC1200, 2-Tone and 5-Tone, providing better integration into existing analog radio fleets.
• Secure Communication Besides the encryption inherent to digital technology, The X1 Series radios provide enhanced encryption capabilities (such as 256-bit dynamic encryption and Advanced Encryption Standard , AES encryption algorithm).
• Dual Mode: Analog & Digital Dual mode (analog & digital) operation ensures a smooth analog to digital migration.
Radio features ■ Up to 1024 channels ■ 12.5/20/25 selectable channel spacing ■ Mixed mode scanning( analogue & digital channel) ■ MIL-STD-810 G to ensure outstanding performance in harsh environments ■ IP67 ■ Supporting Global Positioning System(GPS)(standard) ■ Digital voice call function ■ Digital text message function(preprogrammable message) ■ Supplymental services (remote monitor, radio enable, radio disable, call alert) ■ Man Down (standard) ■ Lone worker ■ ■ Pseudo trunk operation (DMO&RMO) ■ Multi-Site Roaming (optional) ■ Supporting Option Board Interface ■ Channel Change Voice Notification ■ Supports XPT digital trunking
■ Radio 1pc ■ Li-ion Battery (1800mAh) BL1809 1pc ■ MCU Dual-pocket Charger CH10L16 1pc ■ Switching Power Adapter PS1014 1pc ■ Standard UHF or VHF Antenna 1pc ■ Leather Strap ■ User Mannual
Band Split Description
Power 1 - 5 watts, with GPS, with mandown, DMR Tier II and analogue conventional mode，With Li-ion Batter(1800mAh)
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 08 May, 2017.
MCA10 Six-Unit Charger Including Power Adapter
New Products [more]
MCA02 MCU Multi-unit Rapid-rate Charger
SM08M3 Remote Speaker Microphone
Notify me of updates to
X1e Executive Digital Portable Radio
Copyright © 2017
. Powered by